- 2 slices of bread
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread EVOO on one side of bread.
- Sprinkle spices on bread.
- Flip bread; repeat with EVOO and spices.
- Bake for 10 minutes; flipping at five minutes.
Read this if you want to learn how to get bread for 60 cents a loaf. And if you find you're having trouble eating your bread before it's expired, I would highly encourage you to store it in your freezer and pull out bread as needed. Jason and I do this and have found this saves us time, money and waste.