- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- 1 1/2 lbs beef top round steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb cavatappi noodles
- Mix all the non-noodle ingredients together in the crock pot.
- Cook for 8 or 9 hours.
- When the crockpot cooking is almost done, cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Served the cooked beef yumminess over the noodles.