Here's what you need to make homemade brownie mix:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl with a whisk.
- Transfer mixture to a ziplock bag
- Repeat 3 times.
I keep this recipe in my kitchen binder along with the directions for how to cook the brownies. Here are those directions:
- Dump bagged mixture into a bowl.
- Add 2 eggs, 1/2 cup vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Spray a 8 x8 pan with cooking spray. Dump mixture into the pan and spread evenly.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
A brownie topped with ice cream and chocolate sauce = yummy!!!