|We served maple glazed carrots and yams alongside|
boiled little potatoes and grilled Delmonico steak.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (click here for a homemade recipe)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. red yams, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat yams and carrots with olive oil and pepper on a baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes, then stir the yams and carrots and flip them. Cook 15 minutes more.
- Combine maple syrup, mustard and garlic powder in a small bowl. Drizzle this mixture over potatoes and vegetables and mix to coat well.